Northern Linen is a dynamic international trading company and one of the biggest players in the linen segment of the textile market. The entire process from flax to linen sales product is controlled from its office in Nijmegen in cooperation with a team in China. We are a flat, no-nonsense organisation with 25 enthusiastic and driven colleagues. Under the trade name Northern Fabrics, we have also been supplying fabrics in cotton, polyester and viscose qualities for several years.
The sales department consists of 3 sales managers and 3 backoffice employees.
We are looking for a Sales Backoffce Employee (32-40 hours with 40 hours preferred, m/f)
– You will ensure correct and accurate handling of the entire quotation and order process.
– You work closely with 1 of the sales managers.
– You handle complaints in cooperation with the sales manager.
– You act as a point of contact internally and externally.
– You work closely with the entire Sales team and act as back up for your direct colleagues in the sales backoffice department.
– You provide sales reports at fixed times during the week and provide the sales manager with all necessary sales data.
– You think along with efficiency and process improvements within the department.
– In the longer term, you will also proactively contact agents and customers and provide a good safety net in the absence of the sales manager.
– An MBO(+) work- and thinking level
– A structured, efficient and well-organised work attitude.
– No 9 to 5 mentality, the work is never finished!
– Knowledge of textiles is a plus
– Fluent in Dutch and English
– A good dose of perseverance
– Competitive salary, pension, travel allowance, bonus scheme, sports allowance, bicycle plan
– Personal and professional growth
– A dynamic sales team to become a part of
– Various personnel activities
– Fresh fruit in the office every week and a joint lunch every month