Northern Linen is a dynamic international trading company and one of the biggest players in the linen segment of the textile market. The entire process from flax to linen sales product is controlled from its office in Nijmegen in cooperation with a team in China. A flat, no-nonsense organisation with 25 colleagues, operating successfully even in these times. Under the trade name Northern Fabrics, we have also been supplying fabrics in cotton, polyester and viscose qualities for several years.
For the logistics department at our Nijmegen office, we are looking for a:
Logistics Administrative Assistant (m/f, 28-32 hours)
What will you do?
- You take care of all preparatory logistics-administrative activities for an effective and efficient handling of the receipt of goods.
- You administer the customs warehouse, arrange customs clearance and arrange customs export documents.
- You prepare and check documents for transport.
- You will support your colleague and manager with any work when necessary and in their absence.
What do you bring?
- HAVO/MBO level
- Experience with customs clearance is an advantage, but if you are keen to learn this trade, we will train you fully in it
- Some experience in a similar function, preferably within an International B2B environment
- Good command of the English and Dutch languages
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Independent, hands-on, flexible
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, 25 holiday days, pension, bonus scheme, travel allowance, sports allowance, fruit at work
- Collective labour agreement for textiles and related products
- Function with sufficient responsibilities
- Development opportunities
Are you interested?
Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation.
Type of employment: Part-time
Salary: €2,500.00 - €3,000.00 per month
Work location: Physical
Expected start date: 05-10-2023
|Type of employment||Part-time|